In order to keep us covered in prayer, David posts a
"Prayer Bulletin" every month with praises and requests.
If you feel called to support us in this vital way,
use the form below to have it sent directly to your inbox. Archives are included to testify of God's faithfulness!
Feedback from last month's prayers:
- Youth Worship Seminar - Time is telescoping rapidly as the seminar starts this Friday!!! Prep has been coming together via email and this week this seminar is my focus. Most of the kids will be there though there are a couple who can't make it. God knows who needs to be there.
- 12 Hour Worship Gathering - At the moment, the planning is looking difficult as there are less groups coming to participate than originally hoped. We need God's clarification as to how this should work.
- Marriage Ministry Seminar - Hallelujah the money has come in and we leave in a week for the seminar!
- Noah's College Trip - The money also came in for the additional flight for Noah and plans are underway for 3 college visits in Indiana. It will be a whirlwind for him!
- Computer Work - I've gotten lots of insight lately into changes I need to make in how I approach my various responsibilities. I'm looking forward to focusing my energies on developing a strong spirit and letting God be the one who worries about any time and energy required for various responsibilities. God's doing some good things in this area!
So now March is here and we're actually IN to these things! Here they are in the order they happen:
- Youth Worship Seminar - This is Friday and Saturday and hopefully the youth will be involved in the worship on Sunday morning as well. Please pray for for the prep of everyone's hearts. For all of the leadership, please pray for our final preparations and for discernment to follow where the Holy Spirit leads.
- Marriage Seminar - We leave early next Monday (7th) morning for a 4 1/2 hour drive into the heart of Germany to attend a week long marriage seminar (returning Friday night). We're looking forward to the time just for us but also to receive impartation to share with other couples. Please pray for our energy for the week, Olivia's time staying with a classmate, logistics for the kitties ;-) and no car troubles.
- 12 Hour Worship Gathering - We need to find out exactly what God wants for this time (Saturday the 19th - celebrating Purim) as at the moment it's looking like it might be hard to have enough worship teams to fill the time. Please pray for discernment for the unfolding of the 12 hours and that the right teams would participate.
- Noah's College Trip - Angela and Noah leave the 26th of March and return the 10th of April. Please pray for their smooth and safe travel and the time together that they will have on the flight. Pray also for Olivia as she will have to live in a house without the skillful touch of a mother for a couple of weeks!!!
- Health - I've been feeling run down and have some stomach pain at the moment. I'll be getting it checked out soon. Please pray for a quick work by Dr. Jesus!
Thank you for your prayers!